Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lunar Sleep Review

Lunar SleepSo Lunar sleep has nothing to do with PC or tech stuff but sleeping problems effect 1 in 5 Americans.  Personally I think that is much higher as almost every tech person I know has trouble going to sleep. As our motto is We share what we learn I wanted to do a quick write up on sleeping better.

I put this quick video together for everyone so you don’t have to even read the article.

Click here to get a free bottle

First off I rarely have enough time in the day for 8 hours of sleep. Like most Americans I don’t exercise enough and I know this can negatively effect my sleep. I don’t always go to bed at the same time each nigh which can negatively effect sleep. There are plenty of times where I watch a sitcom while in bed which again can negatively effect sleep.

I Could Take Prescription Drugs. Side effects may include nightmares, need at least 8 hours of sleep and possible depression and suicidal thoughts.

This really is not a good option, at least not for me. I don’t like nightmares, I don’t want to be depressed more then I already am with out getting the sleep I need each night.

There are other over the counter sleeping options out there. Pills like Unisom, Tylenol PM: I’ve taken these. They do work to make you sleep but it’s a really poor kind of sleep. I often end up with really bad dreams. When I wake up I don’t fee re-freshed. I feel mad and angry and very irritable. So much so that I lost my temper more then once in the morning. I’m normally a very rational person. These kinds of sleeping pills change me into someone I don’t want to be.

What you need is a non habit forming sleep aid. One that will not cause you to sleep but promotes sleep. If you can’t get 8 hours of sleep you can still take it and get the most sleep possible. It’s about help falling asleep faster and staying asleep throughout the night and waking up feeling good.

For this I discovered 1 non habit forming product that you can get just about EVERYWHERE. The product name is Melatonin.

When the sun goes down your pineal gland produces Melatonin. This gets released into your blood stream and you start to feel less alert and sleep becoming more inviting. Notice I did not say it makes you sleep. It simply promotes sleep and let’s your body relax and wind down. I’ve used many products over the years that contain Melatonin and can tell you that not all Melatonin is equal in strength. It’s also just 1 main component to promoting sleep.

There are two products that contain Melatonin as well as other natural ingredients that I take on a regular basis.

The first is Lunar Sleep. If you are having trouble sleeping I highly recommend you try this natural sleep aid first. The second is a product called Nature Made Sleep. Both of these products work great for me and I take them on a regular basis. The better of the two IMO is Lunar Sleep.

Part of the issue I run into is I keep handing them out to friends and family because the product works. Because of this I run out quicker then I should and my backup is Nature Made Sleep.

If you are having trouble sleeping then give Lunar Sleep a try.

This link allows you to get a free trial bottle while supplies last.

 

The post Lunar Sleep Review appeared first on pctechguide


No comments:

Post a Comment